Lovely Oasis™ is a Trademarked company promoting a selection of Deluxe holiday properties for rent on the Costa Blanca in Spain (Region South and North of Alicante).
The categorization of our products is made as follows :
- Lovely Oasis : Modern apartments with a view or a strategic location
- Deluxe Oasis : Brand New Deluxe apartments (Guarantee of a new construction delivered in 2018-2019)
- Premium Oasis : Brand New Deluxe Villas (Guarantee of a new construction delivered in 2018-2019)
- Exclusive Oasis : Brand New Exclusive Villas with Sea Views (Guarantee of a new construction delivered in 2019)
Lovely Oasis is part of Deluxe Reservation that was founded by Jonathan Brisy (alias John) in April 2013.
John has an extensive experience internationally in the industries of Communication, Customer Service, Hospitality, Management, Marketing, Public Relation, Tourism & Real Estate.
John has traveled the world and lived in many countries including 1 year in Australia, 6 months in New Zealand, over 6 years in Ireland (Dublin), 4 years in Malta and has been based permanently in Costa Blanca, Spain (Alicante) since November 2017, after many business trips made from 2007.
Deluxe Reservation was launched to promote a selection of luxury holiday properties for rent around the Mediterranean. In February 2015 Deluxe Reservation signed an Exclusive agreement with Second Residence, a real estate broker run by Marcel Brisy (John’s father) to promote their products for sale. Second Residence has over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry and has very human values. We work directly with reliable builders in Spain (Costa Blanca & Costa Del Sol) and Portugal (Algarve & Lisbon) and we offer personalized A to Z assistance to buy a property in the sun at builder prices (transparent prices directly from the builder price list with no extra agency cost).
LovelyOasis.com is now becoming the official booking platform of Second Residence’s buyers looking for assistance to rent their property and be part of a brand that promotes a strict selection of luxury holiday properties with quality personalized service.
- The Costa Blanca is safe and truly healthy place to live.
- Spain is well known for its low cost of living and amazing choices of super fresh food. Council charges are as low as €140 a year for a medium size detached villa, this is a low amount compared with council charges in other countries. Buying food is a bonus in Spain, with cheap fresh produce readily available at costs lower than other parts of Europe.
- Spanish banks are offering great deals on mortgages right now, so any savvy property investor should snap up these deals before they start to disappear.
- Rental yields are strong on the Costa Blanca with high demand for short let rentals, so purchasing a property as a rental investment is an attractive option, making a good return for your money.
- The lifestyle. Whether it’s a golfing, boating or just sitting back and enjoying the healthy climate with over 300 days of sunshine, people will always want to make the most of the relaxed Spanish atmosphere.
Contact today our partner for more information WWW.SECONDRESIDENCE.COM